Thursday, January 8, 2009

Second day of our trip

Today we got up at 7:30 and had Matthew at ski school by 8:30. He was so excited, we saw Adam, his instructor from last year that is now in charge of ski school.


After we got Matthew settled we went and picked up my skis. I started off on Dream catcher with Nick for 3-5 runs and felt ok and we headed up Chilli Express the 3 1/2 mile lift. It was beautiful!!!! I enjoyed the slopes until we got to the first steep pitch and I panicked but my patient coach- Nick helped me through it. I just am having problems not parallelling, I think I am just scared of the speed thing and want to wedge. I hope I can get over this fear where I can someday ski with my boys.


We saw Tracy and Nicholas at the top of the mountain!



It was a beautiful day!!! After the long run we all met for lunch. My stomach was in a knot so I could not eat!

I saw Carlos and Matthew while I was waiting for ski school to end. I even got to see him come down Exhibition. Tracy and Nicholas took off for a few more runs while I went and picked up Matthew. He was with Carlos today and only 2 other kids, and he did great!!!! We had some hot chocolate and headed home.


Carlos was filling out his ski report card! An A+ student!!!

We made a snow family of four. We had a blast doing that, Matthew has such an imagination.

No comments: