Saturday, January 31, 2009

A beautiful day: park and Sami's birthday

What a beautiful day! Linda, the boys and I met the Bennett family at Creekside park for Arbor day. The weather was perfect!! The boys rode their scooters and were so excited about getting new tree seedlings and recycling bends. Matthew even won a drawing for a beautiful Magnolia tree. There were tons of moonwalks, rock walls, petting zoo, clowns that made balloons, robots that you could drive, electric race cars and I know I am leaving something out. We had a blast!
After that we went we went home and had some lunch and Linda decided to stay home and rest while the boys and I stopped by Tomball High school to see our neighbor Mat get his Reserve Champion trophy for his bunny. Then we ended the night with the boys and I going to my brother's and celebrated my precious niece's 2nd birthday. We had a nice visit. She is all Little girl - loves her baby dolls and the color pink!!

No comments: