Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grandma's Birthday- Aunt Cindy's visit

Happy Birthday Grandma - We sure love you!

Me and my Daddy!!!


My dad with his little sister Cindy!


Aunt Cindy, Nicholas and Matthew

What a fun night. We celebrated Grandma's birthday and got to visit with my Aunt Cindy from MO. Aunt Cindy brought the boys toy planes from the airport. The boys loved them. Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Cindy added their hand (thankful feather) onto our Turkey. I wish our visit was not so short!!

2 comments:

Aunt Cindy said...

What a fun night it was with such a warm and caring family! With delicious food and cute kids, it will make for fond memories for a traveler to take home with them. Please come and see us sometime in Missouri. We all have much to be thankful for this season!

Nick Wilhite said...

I love you and am blessed to have a wonderful daughter who cares so much and goes so far to show it. Thanks again for the wonderful evening and the great dinner.
hugs
dad