Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Comunity Bible Study


The boys and I are truly blessed to be able part of CBS (Community Bible Study) at the Woodlands United Methodist Church. There are over 200 women in this study. We are studding the gospel of Luke. Each of us have our own study on the exact same verses. I am trying to get in the habit of making a set time that we read God's word daily. There are weeks that I do struggle with the time factor of the study itself. I know Satin is the one in charge of that. The boys have such wonderful leaders in the homeschool class. I'm in a group of aprox. 12 women that are amazing and so strong in so many different ways. I have met some great new friends. I am so thankful that the Lord has placed me in such a caring and loving environment. A bunch of us went to the park on Wednesday after class for a picnic - so much fun!!

No comments: