Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Reading

Summer is here and all the neighbor hood kids are home. Trying to do school can get tough. So I decided to start a incentive with another little girl and my boys if they hurry and finish their chapter books I will take them for ice-cream. Well 5 more kids heard about our trip and so I made another incentive if they finish another book I would take them for pizza. My boys have never read so much, in the line at the post office, in the car, at breakfast- just for pizza?? I love it. The neighbors are also coming over for our read aloud (now it is Sign of the Beaver). We are having so much fun. The kids also finished the libraries incentive. So now if the kidos hit my goal of 500 pages we are all going to Incredible pizza. The kids are also enjoying answering the quizzes from www. bookadventere.com.

No comments: