Thursday, October 23, 2008

Play date with the Benetts




We took advantage of this beautiful day and set up a play date with Austin and Mary-Kate! Austin brought over a casting net and Nicholas and Austin fished from 12-5 non stop, well maybe 10 min to scarf down a corndog. Mary-Kate and Matthew helped for awhile and then played their own games and such. Jamie helped me get my overwhelming amount of fall things in order for the next month. She helped me get back on track and reminded me that I do still have time to do the fun things in school along with curriculum! I struggle with this - I loved my theme based curriculums! This year I was getting nervous with a 4th grader. So I changed some things because I was afraid that he was not getting everything he needed. Then I remind myself why I am homeschooling... I question even if the Bible study I am doing on Wed. is too much ? I do know though, if I don't have God the center of my week or my life then the rest does not seem to fall in place. Finding balance and time management is an ongoing prayer of mine!!!!!

No comments: